For those people who don’t know the Code to transfer airtime on MTN, this guide is for you.
Hello friend, I’m Micheal, and today I’m going to be showing you the Code to share airtime on MTN with your Smartphone.
PAY ATTENTION: Read the interesting topics about data & call on upflask.
A bit about MTN
MTN (as it’s officially called) is an Africa network information technology company (telecom industry) that provides data & calls and provides services in many African, European, and Asian countries.
Let further in today’s main topic Code to transfer airtime on MTN. There are three things you need to have so that you will be able to make use of the steps I will show in this tutorial. Your New/Old MTN sim, recipient number, MTN airtime, and your transfer code/pin your MTN default pin is “0000”.
The thing to do before you can Share/transfer airtime on MTN.
You have to Change your MTN default the pin is assigned to every MTN user which is “0000” and there are many easy ways to change it.
- To be able to change the pin using the SMS option, Send an SMS to 777 with detail of the Default PIN and New PIN. For example, send an SMS with ‘0000 8975 8975’.
- The second method that can also be used to change your PIN is the USSD code If you dialing *777*Default PIN*New PIN* New PIN# on your mobile phone and then click on send or press ok. For example, dial *777*0000*8975*8975# and then press on send or OK.
What is MTN Share and sell?
MTN share and Sell (Share ‘n sell) is a service that any MTN user can use to buy airtime from another user without using a voucher or VTU to recharge their account. The services any MTN users render to other is absolutely free.
You may also like to know more on how to share MTN data and Glo data plan in 2021.
Your MTN Share And sell default pin is the default pin for every MTN user and you can change exactly it the way you change your MTN default pin.
A reason to change your pin is for security purposes, so make sure the new PIN you want to change is easy to remember and is not in consecutive orders.
How you can transfer or Share MTN airtime.
There is two way known till date. The ways are through SMS and USSD.
How to make use of Code to transfer airtime on MTN.
How to transfer or share airtime MTN to MTN using the USSD.
The Code to transfer airtime on MTN using the USSD is easy to remember…
The USSD is 777#. Check the list below for the process that involves using the USSD code.777Recipient’s NumberAmount*PIN#
- You will have to dial *777# on your mobile phone.
- So you will have to select the transfer airtime option.
- Follow this and enter the Recipient’s Number, Amount & your new PIN.
- You can also transfer MTN airtime by dialing *777*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your mobile device. This What I mean *777*09045678356*500*8975#
- See How to link your NIN to your MTN sim.
- Read about How to link your NIN to your GLO sim.
- Learn more on How to check your bank verification number ( BVN) on MTN.
- listen and make money online using your MTN sim.
How to transfer or share airtime MTN to MTN using the SMS.
The process and Code to transfer airtime on MTN using the SMS is not hard…
- You must send an SMS with Transfer, Recipient’s Number, Amount, and PIN to 777. E.g you can send an SMS with ‘Transfer 09045678356 500 8975’ to 777.
- When sending this message, you will wait to receive an SMS requesting you to confirm that you want to make the share by sending an SMS with ‘YES’ to 777.
Make transfer in Naira amounts and not in kobo, you can transfer NGN90.00 but not NGN90.99. The minimum and maximum are NGN50.00 – NGN5,000.00 in a single transaction.
You have no limit to the maximum number of transactions you can do per day and your MTN prepaid account must have enough airtime to cover the amount you have requested to transfer, if your transaction is above your balance the transaction will not be completed and you will receive an error message.
Did you use all the methods I mentioned about the code to transfer airtime on MTN? Which of the method worked for you? Tell me in the comments below and share this post on social media.
That’s the code to transfer airtime on MTN, I always try to keep you updated with the latest information about data and calls.