It’s Micheal here. And I want to write this review because there is a lot of confusion out there about the Konga affiliate program. So I want to explain what the program is, things you can do with it, how you can join the Konga affiliate, the Konga Affiliate program commission, and also is worth signing up for an affiliate account.
What is the Konga affiliate program? & Who is for?
Konga affiliate program is a referring program invented by the online retail e-commerce company ( konga.com ) located in Nigeria and the program is known as yuboss.konga.com.
The program is actually for those people that want to make passive money online and be their self/own boss.
How do I become a Konga affiliate? & How much does it cost to set up an affiliate program?
If you want to join the Konga affiliate program visit the yuboss.konga.com official website and also you should know that you don’t need any amount to set up an affiliate program.
The only thing that will cost you a small amount of money is a blog this is not optional and also if you will like to create one you can hire my team for the creation.
How will you set up the affiliate program account?
To set up the account you will need to provide these pieces of information which are your personal information and additional information.
- First, you will have to provide your valid Gmail account.
- Follow by your first name and last name.
- You will have to choose the id that you want to use in your affiliate links and this can be up to 20 characters long.
- Additional information includes your Physical address, state, country, phone number, the method of promotion e.g Blog promotion/website promotion/Social media promotion/paid advertising, and your URL.
- So you have to accept the terms and conditions.
- After that click on the sign-up button.
Your application will be reviewed which might take up to 24 hours and above.
How do Konga affiliate marketers earn with the Konga (“you boss”) & what is the affiliate program commission?
The marketer of the Konga affiliate program earns money when they refer some with a special link to buy things on konga.com. So if your link is used to buy products in the store you will compensate for the referred.
So the affiliate program commission varies from the type of goods you chose to promote.
Example of products you can promote & Konga affiliate commission rate.
Here are few of the product and commission rates.
- Automotive & industrial – 4.5% to 7%.
- Baby, Kids & toys – 8.5% to 13.5%
- Beauty, Health & personal care – 8.5% to 16%.
- Office & school supplies – 4% to 10%.
- Book & media library – 2% t0 9%.
- Animal & pet – 2% to 5%.
- Computer software – 7% to 15%.
- Building & construction – 1% to 4%.
- Mobile phone – 1% to 4%.
- Fashion – 10% to 20%.
- Home & Kitchen – 5% to 10%.
- Tablets – 2% to 5%
- Electronics – 2% to 7%.
- Sport & and fitness 3% to 10%.
- Drinks & groceries 4% to 9%.
- Skin care – 7% to 18%.
- Sewing tool – 2% to 8%.
- Gift & party supplies – 2% to 9%.
Can you now see that you can earn a living via the Konga affiliate program for marketers/bloggers/influencers/celebrities?
So I advise you not to see money online as a scam if you are one of those that often think like that. Stop that right now and make use of this opportunity to sign your affiliate account.
Konga affiliate program (legit or scam)?
If you read this post from the beginning to here by now I think you should know that the program is legit but you just have to put more effort & strategies to get buyers with your link.
What can you benefit from the affiliate programs?
There are many things to benefit from the program excluding the commission.
- You will have access to be a konga pay agent and you will be able to sell airtime & data, tv subscription, receive and send money.
- Your Konga affiliate id card will give you priority on any Konga shop
- You will have access to training resources.
- Cheap price for products.
How to contact the affiliate program customer care and supports.
You can make use of this link, & follow the prompts and also make sure your message is genuine, easy to read & understand.
If you want to get a quick reply from their customer care and support.
We saw that several people search queries, like you, wanted to know if they could promote the Konga affiliate using a Google or Facebook pay-per-click advertisement.
Yes, you can promote any Konga affiliate offers using pay-per-click advertisements.
In fact, you may build a Facebook group or YouTube page to advertise those affiliate items, and don’t forget to post links to your affiliate offers on any relevant forums, but don’t spam them.
Also, don’t forget that email marketing is one of the most effective marketing strategies that every affiliate marketer should be familiar with and apply.
Using the methods listed above to promote your affiliate offers would result in a substantial profit.
Are you new to affiliate marketing? You may learn more about affiliate marketing on YouTube, or read this blog article for a beginner’s approach to starting a successful affiliate marketing business that produces a six-figure monthly income 2021.
Do you find the Konga affiliate program interesting? You can check the payporte affiliate program review.
Do you have any issues while trying to register? Kindly let me know in the comment section.
You should support our team’s hard work to provide you with a very good informative post by sharing this post on social media or with your loved ones. I wish you happiness as you start the Konga affiliate program and also more earning to your account.