Here you are scraping, your head and trying to figure out HOW TO OPEN A PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA TODAY.
Maybe you want to shop or sell online and you were thinking of the payment gateways to use in Nigeria.
- Listen: Read the most interesting smartphone reviews and tutorials on upflask.
We know that most of you don’t know that PayPal is one of the world’s leading online money transfer platforms and was created in December 1988 with 361 million active users worldwide.
Things needed for Opening a PayPal Account in Nigeria and types.
- An email account.
- A credit/debit card (Mastercard or Visa).
Read more: How to create a business PayPal account in Nigeria in 2021.
- Business type account (not available in Nigeria).
- Individual type account.
How to open a PayPal account.
Let start by visiting the PayPal.com
- Click the sign-up button with white background
- Insert your phone number and click on the next button with blue background.
- You will receive One Time Pin (OTP) to confirm your phone number. Please enter the OTP in the box with a pink arrow.
- Inside the table form, you will provide your real email address, your Lastname & first name, set up a strong password, and press the next button.
- Enter your nationality ” Nigeria” you can make use of Google Maps to get your address line, city, and postal code, if you don’t know it.
- If you have successfully fill in the correct details, make sure you tick the user agreement & privacy statement and click on the Agree & create an account.
- You can now get started the shop with PayPal and try to send a payment for goods & services.
- The dashboard will look like this and you can link your debit/credit card, change the setting, check notification, send payment and check wallet.
How to open a Paypal account
Now you know how to open a PayPal account in Nigeria.
Have fun with your new superpower about how to create a PayPal account.